Thursday, September 3, 2009

Escaping the Burn (of both theft and heat)

Considering all of the drama and events that went on in Seattle, I find myself with a very short version of the entire story.

I drove to Seattle for a wholesale show, had all of my jewelry and supplies stolen out of my car, and then the next day I got it all back. The End.


Some good things came out of it; some bad things came out of it.


This is what my jewelry looks like if you are standing on a picnic table and wearing really cute 'avocado shoes'.


Fortunately, I returned to a good weekend at the Portland Saturday Market, went out for some sushi with friends, and started a bikram yoga class. It is amazingly hot in that yoga room, and my very calm instructor confessed that lately he has been taking "window hits" from the one open window in the room, so that he can get some cool fresh air. I wonder what kind of person he is outside of class.
Until next time, I'll be in spot #201 under the Burnside Bridge (weekends only). Oh! And I'll be attending the Belmont Street Fair a week from Saturday. Later, kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment