Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The New Rummaging Schedule

One of the very worst things about being at the Portland Saturday (&Sunday) Market, is that I miss all of the rummage sales! Imagine all of the wonderful, cheap-as-dirt housewares and clothes that are only available on random weekends through the year, which I am missing out on! It drives me a very particular kind of crazy. My one saving grace, to which I anticipate with immense excitement all year long, is the Catlin Gabel Rummage Sale which is held every November. It is gigantic in a way that you can only comprehend by attending. So big, in fact, that it fills the Portland Expo Center. Believe it.

And it is a mere 2 months away.

3 comments:

  1. can I be your companion to this thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know such a thing existed, however, to my credit, there's a lot of things like that.. er, I mean, because the world is large!! not that I don't know much... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - Of course we can rummage together! I think you and I both went to this one a couple years back...

    Adam - Yes, imagine all off the incredible things that are taking place somewhere in the world that we are completely oblivious to! How sad, and yet, amazing.

    ReplyDelete