Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

Oh dear. I see now that I haven't written much in the past month. Let me fill you in.

The beginning of October was filled with surprisingly good weekends at the Saturday Market. My display racks have been less than full for a little while and I find myself constantly playing catch-up to restock my wares during the week.

I put a batch of jewelry into Splurge, which happens to be one of the most adorable little gift stores in town. It was started by a bunch of market vendors a few years ago and houses a significant amount of market products. Check it out!


Quickly, I sped through 'The Time Traveller's Wife' which was rather phenomenal. I had a difficult time putting it down, which doesn't happen that often for me. Highly recommend it.

I'm planning on switching over from my website to etsy. That is, if I can just. get. started. on it.


Took a trip to the Tacoma Glass Museum in Washington; we had beautiful weather, free coffee and cookies at the rest stops, and were able to see some pretty impressive artwork. It's fun to try to think about how each piece was made.

Now I'm off to a wedding in Dallas at the end of the week and will get to see the fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment