Thursday, October 29, 2009

Last Chances

I discovered yesterday that the huge annual Catlin Gabel Rummage sale at the Expo Center is ending! This is the last year, after 65 consecutive years, that they will be having this event. Apparently Craigslist and Ebay aren't helping their cause. So make sure you go this year! Here are the hours:
Thursday, November 5: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. (35 percent markup on all items)
Friday, November 6: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, November 7: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (25 percent discount all day)
Sunday, November 8: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (50 percent discount and bag sales all day)


Also, here is a little ditty about my stuff jumping into Splurge: Click This!

Well, it has been a rare, challenging week for glass; I've had two full kiln loads not turn out well. They will each have to be re-fired. Things haven't been heating evenly, or for long enough, plus I've been doing a little experimenting which is always tricky. All of these things added together have put me a little behind this week. Oy! But I suppose things can't always turn out perfectly. Next week will surely be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment