Monday, November 30, 2009

Away for a Week

The greatest new blog discovery this month is called "It Made My Day - Little Moments of WIN". Click HERE to read it. I can hardly wait until some little hilarious thing happens in my day so that I can post to their site.

Sunup Jewelry won't be at the Saturday Market this weekend. Instead, I'll be selling my jewels at a 5-day festival near Seattle - here's hoping for a bright turn-out!

I have started posting a few things to my little ETSY site, and will try to build it up more when I get back from my trip. Find it here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sunupjewelry

I can hardly believe there are only 4 weeks left until a 2 month break! [No Market during Jan/Feb] Whatever will I do?!

See you in a week!

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete